Happy New Year
Happy New YearEverything is excited,
In this special occasion.
All seem to be happy,
and cheerful, waiting for
a new year to begin.
People can't control their enjoyment,
Everyone seems to be in a hurry,
Coz they want to meet their loved ones
At home, or in other places,
To enjoy this precious moment.
When the clock strikes
at 12:00 exact,
They will shout really aloud
Happy New Year, Happy New Year,
Happy New Year.
© San Lin Tun
Reviews / Comments
There are no reviews/comments for this poem. Why not be the first one to post something about it?
- 40wait i need to tell u something
- 42I Think I am Losing my Marbles
- 54Kramer Is A Coffee Table Thief
- 60Funny things I do because of you
- 58Elon Musk: Making Edison and Jobs Look Respectable
- 53Legend Of The Adulterous Elon Musk: The Racist, Absent Father America Doesn't Know
- 62sully the dragon
- 61Stupid Cupid
- 85Mice in rice
- 99WHERE IS HE ?